With the VSR Realtime Renderer 4.0 a fully embedded realtime rendering solution for Rhinoceros® (version 5, 64bit) has become available that allows at any time to switch into a photorealistic environment. The visualization speed allows even direct modeling in active rendering environment.
With VSR WebGL Export the 3D model can be exported as 3D html5 web page to be visualized in Web browsers or on Apple® mobile devices with VSR iView.
"What you see is what you get!"
- Rendering environments (cube, cylinder, sphere)
- HDRI* support of environment and reflections
- IBL (Image Based Lighting)
- Self- and ground shadow, Environmental shadows
- Support of Rhino materials
- realtime Bump Mapping
- Glow and HDRI* Bloom effects
- Library of more than 300 pre-defined materials (user extendable)
- Library of pre-defined environments (user extendable)
- Interactive Raytracing, with refraction of transparent materials (optional)
- Saving of sessions
- Variant Manager to easily save and restore complete scenes with a single mouse click (including material assignments, environments, views, background images and visibility of objects)
- Pack Session function to save the 3dm file together with all referenced textures, environments, background images etc.
- Enhanced "Snapshot" command to save:
- all saved variants
- the current scene
- the current scene, using all saved views
in arbitrary resolution, optionally with Raytracing!
... and much more!
* HDRI = "High Dynamic Range Images"
New Features in Realtime Renderer 4.0:
- Support of Rhinoceros® Version 5
- 64bit version allows handling of larger datasets
- Support of floating licenses (using Rhino 5 Zoo)
- enhanced WebGL export of Realtime Renderer features (pan/translation in web browsers, environment ground fade out,...)
...and a lot of improvements in the work flow and the visual appearance!